• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Organizing downloads and mods

JohnHamm

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Is there a chance that a moderator or someone with some ability to modify the forum, can take the links to all the different mods and place them on one page that is stickied.... I seem to come across things from time to time that I never knew were there. it would be nice to have a one stop shop. if there is one already can someone point me to it....

Thank you in advance.

John W. Hamm

One already there bud its here. COAS Mini Mods

Yeah I saw that but you still have to go through the whole thread to find something.

I was thinking of something like this

1. Mod 1(whatever the mod might be and maybe a brief description) ...... Link for mod
2. Mod 2 ....... Link for mod
3. mod 3 ....... Link for mod

And have them on the 1st post of the thread all neat nice and accessible

ModDB for the win! Just stick it all on there. Preferrably in one pack.
At the moment, I think the correct up-to-date CM install process is rather longwinded:
CM V3 + Patch 1 + Trade Overhaul + some other stuff. (???)

CM v3 has the trade mod, thing is, since the release of CM v3 the trade mod has been updated, we plan to include the up to date version for patch two which doesn't have a date for release yet.

And I'll eventually be rebuilding our installer sometime to include all the latest stuff we've got going on, as well as correcting some minor problems (like the default install directory setting) that are in our current version.

Cap'n Drow

I hope eventually will be somewhat soon. It'd be good to put something more-or-less up-to-date on the ModDB!
I'm going to keep nagging you people about this until you do it! :whipa

Back