• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

None Offical Patch For Stock Game

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Many might say this should have been the first thing released for COAS and i agree however most of us modder's don't play the game that often other than testing, we spend most of out time editing code so we found many bugs from the files them selves and from comments made of the forum, some was found via testing too. We have fixed many bugs along the way in quests and dialog etc. By waiting as long as have, we have managed fix many bugs and have decided nows the time to put the bug fixes into a none offical patch for those of you who do not like playing with the mods or are forced to because of the fixes on been available in the mods themselves.

By releasing this we hope to see more people having fun and of course attracting more people to this game, we expect some people would have stopped playing becausze of the bugs and when they hear of a patch they might start playing again and see how much work we are putting into making this game not only stable but more injoyable for everyone.

Regards
The Community Modding Team. :onya

Sounds good to me.

Do you use WinMerge? If not, I can very much recommend that you do.
Just do a WinMerge on the regular CoAS and the CM one and move everything over that is a fix.
Depending on how much work you did in the CM, it could be a lot of work though.

Thanks Pieter. :onya

Yep i use winmerge, and have already done programs from CMV1. I started with CMV1 because we hadn't done too much work there it was more adding current mods that we liked and everyone else liked. So i had a better understanding of which files was the most important to focus on. I can now move straight to CMV3 + patch after i have done the resource files from CMV1.

If things continue to go aswell as they are this should be ready in 3 to 4 day's depending on how much i have free over the next few day's. I have added the cannons/culverines that was previously locked. 8Ibs and 48Ibs. All other cannons that i added have been left out.

That would be very nice if you could do just a patch without mod.

Back