• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Medievil Total War

skull

Sea Dog
Any body else play this game,I had it for quite a while but put it on the shelf cause myGF2 made the game choppy,well Ive had a better card for a while no so I broke out the game and played all day yesterday,it was a blast :blah::

My bro got it, we both played it, didn't like it, sold it.
I'm more for the fast paced games.

yeah i enjoyed it, the tactical map was my thing, was alot of fun, but the AI was still a bit stoopid, like being a lone province then attack someone who owns a quarter of europe ( me stares at little province between france and spain ) cannot remember its name properly

I played it and conqured all of europe on my first attempt. After that I put the game away and have not played it since. I tend to favor the Cossacks and American Conquest games more.

I just got the Expansion Pack Viking Invasion,added a lot more spice to the game, they changed the battle interface to include reinforcement troops :):

Its a good game but it gets repetive quick. After you beat it with one nation and start with another its basically the same tatctics etc bu with different colors and nation.

i love medieval total war.. i love the total war games period! they are awesome games that dont get old till ive beat um with all factions.. the only one i havent won with is Burgundy... its damn impossible :cheers:

I got impossible for you, d/l a modd and try and beat the game with the Papacy. Youd be lucky to get out of the Italian penensula. :cheers

Try Viking Invasion,those Viking bastar*s always blockade my ports with too many ships,I cant build ships fast enough to sink em all and their tough :cheers:

<!--`QuoteBegin-muddymonkey77`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(muddymonkey77)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I tend to favor the Cossacks and American Conquest games more.[/quote]

Wonder if you might be able to answer something for me. Can you actually play historical battles against the AI in American Conquest? I know in Cossacks that folks made historical battle maps with troops positioned, but if you played them the AI pretty much just stood there until you engaged.

Rome Total War looks like its gonna be excellent, its on my very short list of buys.

Try Viking Invasion,those Viking bastar*s always blockade my ports with too many ships,I cant build ships fast enough to sink em all and their tough
the thin is you dont have to use the ports all you have to do is take over the main island and you win! but of course that want enough for me so before i took the last place i sent a emisary and bought off the viking troops and stole their islands :cheers i love that game

is this game truly worth the money? i have NEVER tried it or anything but i saw it in stores and thought "hmm this looks good, wonder if its worth the money". i woudl have bought it, but i bought POTC instead, which, mates, was well worth it, but anyway...what is it about? can someone give me a brief but detailed description of this game? ive always liked medievel games but never knew about this one.

You start off with 4 or 5 countries a small army,build buildings to improve economy
and army buildings,also docks and shipbuilders for your navy basicaly conquer all countries to win or you can win through technical achievments,campaighns or single missions :cheers

Back