• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Looking for Atill Sword and Tier 5 Ships?

JOVE23

Sailor
Coordinator
Hello Guys,

(I am total vanilla mode, no mods whatsoever)

I was able to answer the nautical question and I am now looking for a sword in Portland Bay, Jamaica. I cannot for the life of me find the sword. Where is it hidden?

Also,

I am thinking of upgrading to a Tier 5 ship. What would be a good choice to balance firepower and speed?

I think it's random- Those things are usually laying on the ground somewhere.

It all depends on your play style- Just compare the new ship's stats to those of your old ship.

I would really recommend switching to GoF! Tons of new accurate, high quality ships have been added that make the stock ones look like bad cartoons, and other improvements have also been made.

I plan on doing so soon ish! Maybe this weekend. Will it mess up my old game?

Also, is the sword just lying around or is it in a chest or some such?

Welcome Jove

Yes when you install one of the GOF mods (GOF 1.2 or GOF 2.0) you will have to start over. GOF 1.2 has a lot more ships than GOF 2.0 has.

Sorry I don't play the quests, so I have no idea as to where the sword can be found, but I would expect it to be in a chest some where.

Back