• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Levelling: Skill Progression too Fast

IMHO there have been too many major changes coming too fast for a looong time. It has not been possible to test one change before another two or three more on piled on top. I gave up on even trying to keep up a long time ago. I have no idea what the current state of the game is.

IMHO there have been too many major changes coming too fast for a looong time.
True. Which is exactly why I want to get Beta 4 done and released.
We're almost there. Just some loose ends to be tied up.

However, we do still need the latest game versions tested. It likely won't be possible to do any long play-throughs before the next updates,
but we do need to know if the changes made don't have unintended side-effects and/or still have bugs with them.

So would everyone agree for now I'm not going to make any more tweaks to it unless some weird things Pop up and I Close this thread for now.
Then we can see how the Feedback is

I would be very happy to test the game as much as I can, but these days I was busy at work. There were so many grades I had to write in my diary and in the electronic diary as well. Also, not to mention the meetings we had at school. So, after New Year, I will be able to test more things. I think the Jack Sparrow storyline has been fixed. Also, I have played a bit of Horatio storyline. I started the Bartolomeo storyline as well. So I will pay attention to levelling also.

Btw, is this a new feature, or it has to do something with the Bartolomeo storyline? Because I saw it three times in a short period of time...

Untitled.jpg

Back