• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

legen of jack sparrow storyline

ImanosgrI

Sailor Apprentice
I have a problem with jack sparrow storyline.after i went with thomas to oxbay. i go into the tavern and met that guy blundas. he tells me about cortez's gold and he wait for me in the port. when i go and talk to him he attack's me,then i attack back but he's something like immortal and i can't take him down...what should i do?????? help please.(sorry for bad english i'm from greece and i dont speak it well) thanks for understanding.

I have a problem with jack sparrow storyline.after i went with thomas to oxbay. i go into the tavern and met that guy blundas. he tells me about cortez's gold and he wait for me in the port. when i go and talk to him he attack's me,then i attack back but he's something like immortal and i can't take him down...what should i do?????? help please.(sorry for bad english i'm from greece and i dont speak it well) thanks for understanding.
Sorry - that is a Trap! You cannot win.
Don't go to the tavern yet - look for Lieutenant Bligh FIRST and talk to him and you will be O.K.

Sorry - that is a Trap! You cannot win.
Don't go to the tavern yet - look for Lieutenant Bligh FIRST and talk to him and you will be O.K.
thank you very much.....where can i find Blight?

First, Καλως Όρισες! Ελληνάρας κι εγώ!
Some english now so that everyone with the same problem can understand.
When you arrive at the port, on the bay on your right there is a man with navy clothes. Talk to him. He won't tell you anything important. After you talk to him go to the tavern. You have two choices now: 1)Take the storyline with a woman which starts if you ask the barkeeper for work. He'll tell you to speak to a drunk guy. Speak with him and he'll tell you what to do next. Or 2)If and only if you've talked to Blight a man is sitting at a table in the tavern. You don't have to ask the barkeeper about that. Just talk to him and the second storyline starts.

Well, whatever storyline you start you end up to the Curse of the Black Pearl storyline.
You can find a walkthrough of the legend of jack sparrow storyline and others storylines here: http://wiki.piratesahoy.net/index.php/Main_Page
If you don't find what you want there and want any more help post it in this thread and i'll help you if i can!
Welcome aboard mate! :onya :dance :sail
Ελλαδάρα ρε!

First, Καλως Όρισες! Ελληνάρας κι εγώ!
Some english now so that everyone with the same problem can understand.
When you arrive at the port, on the bay on your right there is a man with navy clothes. Talk to him. He won't tell you anything important. After you talk to him go to the tavern. You have two choices now: 1)Take the storyline with a woman which starts if you ask the barkeeper for work. He'll tell you to speak to a drunk guy. Speak with him and he'll tell you what to do next. Or 2)If and only if you've talked to Blight a man is sitting at a table in the tavern. You don't have to ask the barkeeper about that. Just talk to him and the second storyline starts.

Well, whatever storyline you start you end up to the Curse of the Black Pearl storyline.
You can find a walkthrough of the legend of jack sparrow storyline and others storylines here: http://wiki.piratesahoy.net/index.php/Main_Page
If you don't find what you want there and want any more help post it in this thread and i'll help you if i can!
Welcome aboard mate! :onya :dance :sail
Ελλαδάρα ρε!
ΕΕΕΕΕΕΤΣΙ ΡΕ ΕΛΛΑΔΑΡΑ!!!!! να 'σε καλε φιλε. και στα αγγλικα thank you very much!!!!!!!!

What game version are you playing?

FYI the storyline hasnt been called Legend of Jack Sparrow for a while (it is now Hoist the Colours ;))

Hmm... my knowledge of Ancient Greek doesn't really help here... :?

You don't NEED to talk to Bligh anymore in B14 Alpha 10.
The drunkard, Billy Brock, will always be in the tavern.
If you DO talk to Bligh, the trap-dude (Maykin Blundas) disappears and Sir Christopher Mings appears.
Both Billy Brock and Sir Christopher Mings offer a working storyline leading up to CotBP.

What game version are you playing?

FYI the storyline hasnt been called Legend of Jack Sparrow for a while (it is now Hoist the Colours ;))
indeed is hoist the colours.i'm playing build 14 alpha 10...thank all you for your help...and something else i have a litle problem... when i install the fix update and talk to cuttler becket about my payment the game crashes... :? :?

i have install build 14 alpha 10 without the update and the game dont crash... but i have another problem. i cannot understand what should i do with sir cutler.i have found this

if profit less than 5,000 (i.e. you give Beckett less than 15,000 (10,000 + 5,000profit)) ---> asked to try again

if profit more than 5,000 less than 40,000 (i.e. you give Beckett more than 15,000 less than 50,000) ----> asked to Rescue EITC officer captive on Puerto Rico

if profit more than 40,000( i.e. you give Beckett more than 50,000 (10,000+ 40,000profit)) ----> hired and given EITC ship & Passport and sent to Muscetto Cove, Antigua ( see below )

but i still can't understand...

I had exactly the same problem!
Go here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/14815-build-14-alpha-10/page__st__100
In this page find the link of the FIXED FIX 3 and download it and install it. After that find and download the "Cutler Beckett_dialog.c" file and extract it to PROGRAM/Storyline/LegendJackSparrow/dialog

There is a thread near yours i started called "Story Lines" where i post my questions and Pieter and Maggee answer to them. Look there and you may find something useful as i had and still have similar problems. If not just post it here! :dance

Αλεξανδρος by the way!

Go here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/14815-build-14-alpha-10/page__st__100
In this page find the link of the FIXED FIX 3 and download it and install it. After that find and download the "Cutler Beckett_dialog.c" file and extract it to PROGRAM/Storyline/LegendJackSparrow/dialog

There is a thread near yours i started called "Story Lines" where i post my questions and Pieter and Maggee answer to them. Look there and you may find something useful as i had and still have similar problems. If not just post it here! :dance

Αλεξανδρος by the way!

Αλεξανδρε εισαι ΜΕΓΑΣ!!!!thank you. που θα βρω αυτο το Cutler Beckett_dialog.c???->where can i find Cutler Beckett_dialog.c???

Αλεξανδρος by the way!

Αλεξανδρε εισαι ΜΕΓΑΣ!!!!thank you. που θα βρω αυτο το Cutler Beckett_dialog.c???->where can i find Cutler Beckett_dialog.c???
το βρηκα!!!->got it!!!

There is some Post-CotBP content but no real DMC stuff yet.
We're planning it, but haven't been able to do any real work on it so far.

Cap'n Maggee, maybe you should add a link to that Beckett dialog fix somewhere in an easy-to-find place?
Or did you already do that? I haven't checked... :razz

Back