• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

legen of jack sparrow storyline

Hi!

I have come to the part when I must capture the HMS Dauntless. So here is the problem, James Norrington won't talk to me when Ï board the ship (after the Dauntless has struck her colours). Playing the B14A10. Hope you guys can help.

Bye for now...

Gizmo The Pirate.

Ummmmm I have changed that scene for Build 14 Alpha 10... It should now be more like the movie (not requiring anymore sailing)

It's the same problem with the Hawk quest when I board Sileharts ship. You can't talk to him, but he isn't immortal unlike Norrington
in the Sparrow quest, but my characters reputation suffers greatly when I attack Silehart. It's true that this part in the Sparrow quest is more like a movie, there's a dialogue between Norrington and a crewmember and the Interceptor leaving in the background. Anyway, I must board the Dauntless. This part worked in B14A9-5.

Whoops, my mistake! I thought I was to board the Dauntless. So now it's off to Tortuga. I thought the quest was more similar to the
previous build.

Bye for now....

Gizmo the Pirate.

Why would you need to board the Dauntless when you have the Interceptor :shrug

and the Silehard thing is fixed (I know of 3 people with the latest version to have it work)

Back