• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

John Bolton loves me...

SuperChango

Common folk
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Hearts of Oak Donator
I have this guy aboard... either he's scared of Morgan or he loves me... i've been trying to reach Port Royale in order to deliver, but i get caught every single time... my stats concerning this matter are stealth 42 +50 and luck 100, England stands neutral towards me... i've tryed sailing around for a couple months with the English flag ontop... entering @ daytime or nightime is the same thing...
I'm starting to think this whole thing was a set up and this Bolton guy makes some kind of signal whenever i enter the fort cannon's range... he does was acting strange on deck the other day... :urgh

I have this guy aboard... either he's scared of Morgan or he loves me... i've been trying to reach Port Royale in order to deliver, but i get caught every single time... my stats concerning this matter are stealth 42 +50 and luck 100, England stands neutral towards me... i've tryed sailing around for a couple months with the English flag ontop... entering @ daytime or nightime is the same thing...
I'm starting to think this whole thing was a set up and this Bolton guy makes some kind of signal whenever i enter the fort cannon's range... he does was acting strange on deck the other day... :urgh

Maybe its your Stealth not high enough?

Git ye an English Trade License, matey, or does ye already have ye one?! :cheeky

Maybe its your Stealth not high enough?

My final stealth is 92 !... it does say 62% doh... what does that mean anyway ?

Git ye an English Trade License, matey, or does ye already have ye one?! :cheeky

i was avoiding that by modeling my galleon... but i think i'll have to get me one...

is that the guy you pick up in Puerto Principe? if so then,i think you're supposed to get caught
then you're let out of jail and talk to morgan and then you get to hunt and kill the guy.if i'm not getting confused.

edit to say that,as you near Morgan's place,a guard will stop you
arrest you and Bolton and then Morgan bails you out.
then you are sent to deliver a black spot to a mister Low.
it's the start of the pirate quest line i think.

If this was the guy you have to transport to Morgan in Port Royale then capturing you is a part of the quest itself.

Well that's useful to know... but... i never make it to port... they always bust me before i anchor. :shrug

@Sordid: Tx ! :facepalm

Back