• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Interface TGA is bugging me

nixarass

Landlubber
start2009112702503851.jpg

I'm doing ships interface pics, but as you can see, the left small picture doesn't want to load.

I even replaced it with a original game picture (lugger) and same, the big picture loads but not the small.

This means basically one thing: the problem isn't the picture but a linecode that needs to be tweaked. I have now been looking into forums since three hours, but without success.

Anybody has an idea? :shrug

So you tried to replace the picture with another, didn't work, you restored the original and its still not working? :shrug

So you tried to replace the picture with another, didn't work, you restored the original and its still not working? :shrug

Yes in case the problem would come from thhe picture format, i tried with an original working picture from the game that shows properly with t=its ship (lugger) i renamed the texture as cutter's and replace the cutters by it. ANd it still doesn't work :no

That's why i think the probllem is from a code line but actually i'm not sure.

Yes in case the problem would come from thhe picture format, i tried with an original working picture from the game that shows properly with t=its ship (lugger) i renamed the texture as cutter's and replace the cutters by it. ANd it still doesn't work :no

Have you had any success with the ship pictures nixarass?

Have you had any success with the ship pictures nixarass?
no i did not unfortunately :shrug

Some of the ships in the COAS CM have similiar problems where one or both pictures either don't appear or are messed up some how.

Hello together,
I play the german version and with combined mod 1.8 I have the same problem with tga images from ship surprise and english bark.

Hello together,
I play the german version and with combined mod 1.8 I have the same problem with tga images from ship surprise and english bark.

I will try something out, if it works it'll be a quick fix till we can solve how to get the other imagies to work. :onya

Back