• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hoist the Colours

Have you tried going out of the tavern and back in again? As per the code, when you enter the tavern, a SetEnterLocationQuest is set up that is executed the NEXT time you enter the tavern.

Can you upload the actual files you changed? I'll test it too and see if I can get it fixed for you.

how do you upload? sorry ive never done it before.
this is the family computer. i only use it to go on the internet because my computer with the game has no internet. i had to use a memory stick to install build 14 when it came out

Probably StartStoryline.c and quests_reaction.c or whatever other files you modified also.
Take the files, put them in a ZIP (preferrably) and post them here.

Unless you have parental controls on your game computer, you could always try to connect to the server so you can go on the internet on that. Does internet work on yours? (I remember that internet did not work on mine for a while, so I had to reset my internet controls. If your Pc is on parental controls, trust me, I've been there and it can be REALLY annoying)

nah its just when we had renew our anti virus system it asked to delete itself and buy a newer version but it constantly failed to be removed from the computer. and so if i go on the internet i will catch i virus and then the computer will just be useless.it happened last saturday when i caught a virus and on the next day the anti virus system ran out

I got your files and am testing now myself. Indeed it isn't working, but I'm quite confused on why. Code looks good at first glance. :wacko:

hmmm. (this might sound stupid) but maybe its because its right at the end of the notepad storyline. right after the end of davy jones explaining quest. what if you put the entire hitman quest at the top of the code of legend of jack sparrow

Problem found and fixed. You put the code AFTER the two } lines, so the code is never being executed. Move those two lines below your code and it works just fine.
The same applies to the code you added in the QuestLocations file.

The fix is easy enough to make yourself. Just move those } lines below your code and you're good.

So far, he's copied the quest and locations code; next would be the characters and the quest texts. Then changing locations and dialogs and eventually character models.
Can't do all at once. :shrug

Back