• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Surprise

Are those ships for COAS or for POTC? Looks very great, you have some really great craftmansship put into the ships! Looks really great hopefully they will be in the next GOF update so i can board them^^

For Craiggo, there is a little problem on the mast2, it could'not be readed by the tool, then she's yours....
Thank's all, it will be finished soon, this time.

Awesome!
w00t.gif

Is it this here? http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/Jack%20Harrison/HMS%20Surprise%20(last%20version)/

It's really strange, all the edits I've done this afternoon are lost... I created a new directory and renamed the others... Strange...
Tomorrow I'll reupload all...

You might've uploaded to the old FTP. Make sure you're using this one: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/10288-piratesahoy-ftp/

Hey Jack, just working on her and noticed she has no ships wheel.
laugh.gif
Only a stand.

[attachment=6592:Surprise Weel.jpg]

Yes, she needs some things, like wheel and anchors... I,ll release a new file with them, then it'd be added by a locator...

:rofl Well that's a bit unfortunate! Like buying a new car without a steering wheel- imagine that! :blink:

I can't help but find it funny that you are a Navy man on Pacific time stuck out in the middle of the desert. :p3

Tell me about it Hylie. This is the first time I have been land-Locked in my life and it sucks! I'm retired thought.
urgh.gif

Hear she is in all her glory! I made anchors, a ships wheel, boats (from your old one jack) and deadeyes plus the rigging, sailorpoints/walkfiles, figurehead and a stern lantern. I did 3 texture variations for her also.

hear are some picks:

Hear is the file:

Last HMS Surprise.rar

Update: sorry forgot about this. Last Surprise_walk.c

Back