• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hendrick Vanderdrecken

DjTodex

Landlubber
Hello at all! :shoot: I started this topic after "Get the flying dutchman" because in a reply I heard for the first time about "Hendrick Vanderdrecken". I learned that he "lives" on Isla de muerte, but WHERE?? :shrug and WHEN can we meet him?? and WHICH ships does he sell?? :trio

He lives on Isla de Muerte in the shipwreck. He sells ALL ships you can't encounter at random.
You can visit him as soon as you find Isla de Muerte. In the Jack Sparrow storyline, you end up finding the island automatically.
In the others, you can find the island by finding a certain well-known character in a well-known spot.

He lives on Isla de Muerte in the shipwreck. He sells ALL ships you can't encounter at random.
You can visit him as soon as you find Isla de Muerte. In the Jack Sparrow storyline, you end up finding the island automatically.
If he isn't there you are using an old patch and will need to search for the Bucanneer's camp on Hispanolia

That what I have been saying all along, if he isn't on Isla De Muerte check the Buccaneers camp as we only recently moved him to Isla De Muerte ;)

Go to Hispanolia, and explore the island...

There is no port to the Buccaneer's camp (hence the reason we put Vanderdecken there) we wanted him to be hard to find!!

should I be a pirate friend? :cheers

extually, the Black Pearl is stated as a pirate ship, so you will need a high rep with them to buy it

the Dauntless and Endeavor are navy class english ships, so you either need to have a good rep with the english or have a high english rank to buy them (i forgot wich one is the right one)

Vanderdecken shouldn't care about whether you're a pirate or a navy character or not.
As long as you're willing to pay what it takes, he'll sell.
There was a problem with this before, but I think I fixed it. :facepalm

And what about the personality change.... when I meet him, he looks like jack sparrow. why? And my name has been changed in "hendrick Vanderdrecken". WHY??? :shrug

Back