• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help with the spyglass

jhayron

Arubian pirate
is there anyway that i can put the spyglass back as it was in the game release when i just had to pres CTRL it zooms than you let it go it closes pls help because sometimes i pres the window boton it crashes the game anyone!???????? :facepalm

Go into options and hit the tab "restor to default" that should reset the key configurations, if it doesn't look in sailing tab in options and set the spyglass zoom to CTRL.

I would personally start the game and on the game menu select options and restor the key's to default and then load my game and if it hasn't changed them i would then go into options and restor the jey's to default for that game profil. But by doing the options on the main menu that will or at least should set all the key's to default for all new games.

ok now i have done that but the settings go as this rais sails is up button low sails down button right button is sail right left is left button N the spyglass stayed the same no matter what damn the settings was fine before but i dont know sense when it became like this i dont know if its the mod or someting should i reinstall the game luke????????????? :onya

No try this, it goes in Age of Pirates 2\Program\Controls Overwrite the old file and that should fix the spyglass problem.

Ok bud hope it works, you might have to go into options and reset the controls to default after applying that fix but it should work. :onya

Back