• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HELP TEAM

Beneke

Landlubber
ive noticed that in a lot of the major gaming websites theres people looking for help! :b:
im going to post a message in the ones i have an account in telling people to come here. i dont know all of them so im asking that if you know a website to post a message there to direct people here. im starting one on gamefaqs for now :cheeky

admin or moderator
i really dont know whichforum i should have put this in so feel free to change it if you have a better opinion :onya

hey ya! that is a very nice idea, I have seen a lot of ppl with doubts and problems and they dont have any forum to ask. Do you know Gamespot?. I could try to make some publicy in there.

Feel free to let as many people as possible know about us. :doff

Bannercopia-1.jpg

I would like to know your opinion. THanks.

i guess he more people that come the better likehood of a modder that will get interested in modding with the community,
the more people that help the faster the progress will go

Nice one, Zantozzzz. Maybe you should add the HTTP link on there though.
And maybe mention that "the Build Mod" is for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Or better yet, use the new official name: "Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons".

Nice one, Zantozzzz. Maybe you should add the HTTP link on there though.
And maybe mention that "the Build Mod" is for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Or better yet, use the new official name: "Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons".
so, should I change the "pirates ahoy" name for Pirates of the caribbean: new horizons?

PiratesAhoy!
Home of "Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons"

Or something like that. Though, of course, we've also got the CoAS: Combined Modpack, which is not fair to forget about.

Back