• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] AoP CoAS for PC

grantJ

Landlubber
I am very new and a bit of a dummy when it comes to installing mods for games, but as I love playing AoP CoAS and I have just found the mod for GOF, I want to get it underway. I downloaded the GOF V1.0 file all 2,088,275KB of it (2011_06_04_GOF_1.0 application) from moddb.com to the downloads folder on my PC. I tried opening it and nothing happened then I tried transferring it to the AoP in the Playlogic file, again with no luck as I was not sure what next to do. Can anyone help a dummy complete the mod and play this game that I have so been looking forward to.

Please read this 1st post it will help you.

Also I suggest to download the v1.1.2 version which has many improvement and fixes implemented. You can download the patches seperately but since you say you've got some problems to install mods I suggest you redownload the complete package v1.1.2 so start from there and delete your v1.0 it's the easiest way for you.

You need to extract the mod from the archive before you can execute the installation therefore you need 7.zip a free tool that compresses data. You can get it here. After download open the downloaded packae with 7zip and extact it's contents.

Not sure but it should be an exe so you only need to double click it and point to your aop main folder, wait for the install to be completed and enjoy the mod.

Please read this 1st post it will help you.

Also I suggest to download the v1.1.2 version which has many improvement and fixes implemented. You can download the patches seperately but since you say you've got some problems to install mods I suggest you redownload the complete package v1.1.2 so start from there and delete your v1.0 it's the easiest way for you.

You need to extract the mod from the archive before you can execute the installation therefore you need 7.zip a free tool that compresses data. You can get it here. After download open the downloaded packae with 7zip and extact it's contents.

Not sure but it should be an exe so you only need to double click it and point to your aop main folder, wait for the install to be completed and enjoy the mod.

Fantastic......... I could not have done it without your help, I am much appreciated, you have helped an old Navy man, not of wooden ships only ships of steel, but if I was around back then I would have still joined the Navy and hopefully sailed with Nelson. Many thanks once again, I can now enjoy a fantastic game.

Also a WELL DONE to Pirates Ahoy for their excellant work with bringing to life a great game and all those who contributed. Great guys, keep up the great work.

Back