• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hawk Storyline - Lugger

The deck on the Lugger at the beginning has the guns missing :yes

Could this be because this deck is used as the tutorial deck where Malcolm gives you sword fighting lessons at the start of the quest . :ixi

The cannons removed in order to provide space for this. :shrug

:dance

The sailing models' ship decks and the walking around ones don't match up and probably never will do.
We never removed any cannons from anything.

Interesting that you mention a Customise Character interface; I didn't think that'd be incorporated in Build 14, because of the storylines.
But I assume it'll be similar to the Build 13 interface? And I guess each storyline will have specific ships to choose from? (else there would probably be quest issues, with cargo space etc.)
We always intended to bring the Customize Character functionality back, but we had to temporarily for a long time lose it in favour of Selectable Storylines.
I'd like there to be a few options by default and 100% freedom if you enable the cheatmode.
In the latter case, you might mess up the storyline, but hey... that's own risk, mate! :whipa

We always intended to bring the Customize Character functionality back, but we had to temporarily for a long time lose it in favour of Selectable Storylines.
I'd like there to be a few options by default and 100% freedom if you enable the cheatmode.
In the latter case, you might mess up the storyline, but hey... that's own risk, mate! :whipa
OK, it makes sense when put that way. Especially the idea of (I assume) using logical ships by default, and allowing total freedom for cheaters... at their own risk. xD:

The deck on the Lugger at the beginning has the guns missing :yes

Could this be because this deck is used as the tutorial deck where Malcolm gives you sword fighting lessons at the start of the quest . :ixi

The cannons removed in order to provide space for this. :shrug

:dance

I boarded a light frigate from a xebec last night and found myself on that deck. I was able to run around and verify that it is indeed the same as A drop O' Rum has. The cannons were removed from the deck on that side to make room for the boarding ramps. I have no idea how he ended up with that deck. Hmm. What ship is it when viewed from a distance?

Back