• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Governor Mission!

Estharos

Landlubber
Storm Modder
The Governor of Nevis ask me to found his wedding ring, lost apparently in the Brothel. I went there and ask everyone, no one saw it. :shrug I look into all the chest and not there either. :shrug So now where to look to found it? or Who took it?

Cheers, :cheers

Fred Bob's character done quit doin' ring recovery missions fer dem silly Gov's after he be gittin' married tew Beautiful Isabella! :facepalm Ain't worth Isabella's scorn, pleasing de Gov! xD: Keep Isabella happy an' she keeps yer character happy! :cheeky

It's ne'er been in any chests fer ol' Fred Bob, so first ask each girl, then look ye in de front room, de back room, an' finally upstairs! :onya

Press tab key on keyboard and move around each room slowly wait for the hand icon to appear and when it does you have just found yourself a wedding ring, now go bribe the govener (if only).:p

It may be in Madam or in any of the girls too so ask them about it too; it is random.
Also if it is on the floor it may be in the bedroom so you need to pay for a hooker too to be able to check there.

I have a question about mission from french governor of Tortuga. I am on the beginig of the game and I don't know how I can find a spy inside the Tortuga city. Can anyone help me?

Talk to all the towns people and ask them if they are a spy... if none are there, then search houses :shrug

I got this ring mission once but failed it. I asked the madam and the girls, unforuntely the brothel was booked and I couldn't go upstairs till the following day and I only had one day to finish the mission.

I talked all people I think in town and nothing. In brothel too... no progrees then. I want to work for France so I have to solve this quest. Anyone must know the solution. Please help me :)

For your quest you must talk to everyone in town and ask each of them who can vouch for them, suddendly one of them won't be able to found anyone and it will be the spy. Took me 3 search last time to found the spy.

Cheers, :cheers

Back