• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Get The Flying Dutchman

That is easy as, add one of those lines below that bit of code, save. Load your game hit F12 go to sea and wola!!!!

I am not entirely certain, it could be build 12 also. Hmm, or build 13. Man it is hard to keep track with all those builds around. Perhaps you should read their build info to know for sure.

Yes it is build 14.9 full and up.

I am not entirely certain, it could be build 12 also. Hmm, or build 13. Man it is hard to keep track with all those builds around. Perhaps you should read their build info to know for sure.

Yes it is build 14.9 full and up.
But when i press F12 and i go in the sea, the screen became black. Ican't understand,i put the line under there,but nothing! Can someone tell me how to get the black pearl and flying dutchman on the potc build 14 alpha 9.5?

You did only put one of the lines otherwise it would try and give you 5 ships :facepalm

What is the ship you want most Flying Dutchman or Pearl? (Cursed/Uncursed)

Ok I will send you the console.c file that allows you to get the Cursed Dutchman ;)

Save it in your PROGRAM/ and allow to overwrite.

Then load a game and hit F12 and it should give you the Cursed Dutchman :D

View attachment console.c

or you try to get loads of money and then buy it for Hendrick van der Decken, but you have to be friends with the pirates and have jacks compas to buy it

Ok I will send you the console.c file that allows you to get the Cursed Dutchman ;)

Save it in your PROGRAM/ and allow to overwrite.

Then load a game and hit F12 and it should give you the Cursed Dutchman :D

[attachment=3446:console.c]
But Now when I pressed f12 nothing it's hapend

It is a cursed guy, selling cursed ships like the Dutchman, if you want further information about this product, please fill in Hendrick van der Decken in our search form and press search.

Have a nice day, and thank you for calling the Piratesahoy! help desk, we are open 24/7.

Oh... and considering all the version confusion, get Build 14 Alpha 9.5 Patch 3!!!
Captain Maggee's lines won't work on too early versions, because of an update to the GiveShip2Character function.
Hendrick Vanderdecken was moved, by the way. He used to be at the Hispaniola Buccaneers, but now he's at Isla de Muerte.

Back