• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Get The Flying Dutchman

DjTodex

Landlubber
Hello! I'm new here and sorry for the english, but I'm Italian. I am a POTC fan and I'd like to get the cursed Flying dutchman on POTC and if possible, on build 13 final. :will I tryied to replace the brig_16_gun1_18 and the Barque1, but no the ship resulted grey and the sails like all the comuns ships. :modding then I tryied replacing the galeons, without rename the files...... and when I start a new game modifying the internal settings files, the shut down PLz can you help me??????????????? I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: my os is W Vista Home Premium :rumgone

Recommended to get the Build 14 Alpha instead.
Otherwise, get the FilmShips mod from the Downloads section.

Flying Dutchman is included in the Build 14 Alpha (and a much better version too), so it's indeed "or". :yes

Flying Dutchman is included in the Build 14 Alpha (and a much better version too), so it's indeed "or". :yes
Thank You!!! Just 1 more thing: I saw on YOUTUBE some videos where the flying dutchman goes underwater. I thought you might tell me how......
PS: all ok with the Film Ships..... Thank you again :cheers

She can't. You can change the waterline value, but then she's underwater all the time.
Oh... and the game was never made to render anything underwater, so it looks stupid.

Have you tried the Build 14 Alpha? How do you know how frequently it crashes if you don't try?
As far as I'm concerned, it's working pretty well.
In the worst case, you can extract the missing film ships from that installation. :whipa

it really is worth downloading the build 14 alpha, especially if you want film ships.

the cursed Dutchman and the Pearl are exact replica's of the movies :shock

I've already tryed. I tryed build 14 , b14 aplpha alpha 9 (I don't like it), b14 alpha 9.5 p1 (crashes when I return inthe sea after battle) b14alpha 9.5 patch 2 too, but more frequently, b14 alpha 9.5 patch 4, i cannot buy at the store when becket say me to make some cash with the 10 000 that he gave to me, if you have a solution, I'll be happy to listen. and plz post me where I can found the jack sparrow hoist the colours storyline

You didn't understand. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Can someone tell me where I can find the solution of the jack sp. storyline???

it really is worth downloading the build 14 alpha, especially if you want film ships.

the cursed Dutchman and the Pearl are exact replica's of the movies :shock
So I installed the build 14 alpha 9.5 patch 2. it is right? if yes how can I get the flying dutchman, cursed fd, Bp.....&co??

Sorry, I mistake. now I'll download the build 14 alpha 9 full. it's right? and then? how can I get The film ships?

The Black Pearl you get by playing through the storyline if you want any of the other ships put one of these lines in PROGRAM/console.c and then hit F12 in game (while on land to execute)
Code:
GiveShip2Character(pchar,"CursedDutchman","Flying Dutchman",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
Flying Dutchman
Code:
GiveShip2Character(pchar,"FlyingDutchman","Flying Dutchman",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
Cursed Dutchman
Code:
GiveShip2Character(pchar,SHIP_BLACK_PEARL,"Black Pearl",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
Cursed Pearl
Code:
GiveShip2Character(pchar,"BlackPearl","Black Pearl",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
Black Pearl
Code:
GiveShip2Character(pchar,"Dauntless","HMS. Dauntless",-1,PIRATE,true,true);
HMS. Dauntless

NOTE: Make sure the line goes under this part of the code:
Code: