• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

game captains

mrpirate101

Landlubber
so i was wondering how i find the competative captains while sailing around, how i find them in towns and also how to get them to work with me because everytime i ask then to join with me they say 'sorry captain, but i dont want to be an officer'

any ideas on how to get these people on these ships.

flying Dutchman, will turner. and davy jones
black pearl, jack sparrow. and barbossa

any ideas would be greatly appreciated of course.

Well, in CMV3 Jack is captain of the Black Pearl, Davy Jones is captain of the Dutchmen.As for getting other captains to join you, that can be tricky. If your a good captain meanning respected then some captains will join you i think some will not though because they like only evil captains. I know it is hard to get some captains to join you, i have never tried to get many captains to join only ever Pitt and one of the female captains not sure which one. Hopefully someone with more help and tips will post soon. :onya

the captains like Blaze only work with you...sometimes you can hunt a goldfleet with them or make a good prize with them.
and in your case they don't like you...or they are bringing their last prize to the tavern :cheers
i think this will have to do sth. with you leadership skill

if you have dev mode activated you can see where they are by pressing F10

thankyou for that guys that gives me something to work on then, and also how do i download cmv3 and install it, does it require a fresh game install or can i just overite what i have already. also does it require a new game to take affect?

and when you pick jack sparrow, do you get the black pearl, and same with davy jones?

CMv3 isn't released for now...if it is I think new install would be better...
as I heard you have to start a new game to get all new stuff for the last time...for later update the great captains :doff add a feature that you didn't need to start a new game

with pick up...what are you meaning? take from tavern or attacking on sea?
if you attack them on sea i think you can board their ship but if you take them from tavern you can't take their ships...in vanilla

Back