• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Damage texture

BrAdriano

Sailor Apprentice
Where can i find realistic damage textures on the ships (blot) for download i searched the entire website but the guys who already made it its not available for download.Help

I think those are the ones he's talking about. Armada made me a new damage texture a while ago because of my criticism of the old textures. I used that one in my Eras mod, so its in all my vids. I made it available to the GOF mod team, but I think they either liked the old ones better or just forgot about it. I can upload the file if you like. Is it the one in my videos that you are talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=nwNiCFFyo2g&vq=hd720#t=21

MK

I talking about something like merciless mark fx mod and oskar194 damage textures but they are not available for download,its not more on the ftp folder

I talking about something like merciless mark fx mod and oskar194 damage textures but they are not available for download,its not more on the ftp folder
I have no idea what happened to those textures, but you can try the attached one instead and see what you think.
It's the same one from MK's video, and is also used in the current Build 14 version.

Attachments

• blot.tga.7z
    38.3 KB · Views: 75
I think those are the ones he's talking about. Armada made me a new damage texture a while ago because of my criticism of the old textures. I used that one in my Eras mod, so its in all my vids. I made it available to the GOF mod team, but I think they either liked the old ones better or just forgot about it. I can upload the file if you like. Is it the one in my videos that you are talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=nwNiCFFyo2g&vq=hd720#t=21

MK

Really, damn i ust have missed this because of not been active. I have to watch your video and see which damage texture looik better, but i think the vanilla ones looik old and boring now, so either way a change here would be a much welcomed thing.:yes

Back