• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can't believe this is still going on

Yep that was who. Started with the Spanish guy for my second try and I got a tiny boat.

Lot of little glitches here and there. A couple CTDs. An awful lot of scenery reused from PotC. And the UI - did the Build mod take it from AoP2, or vice versa?

e: another CTD, during ship combat. Why is this so much less stable than AoP1?

Welcome back, Alan! It's so good to see you here again!

Did anyone look through those files? Anything there that we saw screenshots of but never got our greedy li'l hands on?
I know there was a fair amount of cool stuff you had in the works that we could surely put to good use somewhere. :yes

You should download the files too before they disappear!
I think Thomas' comments might be based on the screenshots Alan Smithee posted on the forum years ago,
and not on the actual files that he's now uploaded.
He had some seriously cool stuff in the works though. Better check it out!!!! :whipa

Let me know what you find, I don't even remember everything that's in there. I've basically had those files since two computers ago :?

I went through Alan Smithee's files and found all sorts of potentially interesting and bizarre stuff:
- Retextured residences
- Curiosity shop model
- Some new character models, including:
.A character model named "jamesbond" with a Sean Connery face
.Some Princess Bride characters
.Some celebrity faces, including what appears to be Errol Flynn and Arnold Schwarzenegger
.Oldman non-James Bond Sean Connery
.Towngirl showing her boobies
.Scary white-faced character
.alternate monkey
.Skeleton Barbossa skin
- Flesh sails???

Can't find the models for the fish swords though...

Definitely some good stuff there Pieter! :onya

edit:
Cheers Alan! :gday

Cheers Inez!

I went through Alan Smithee's files and found all sorts of potentially interesting and bizarre stuff:
- Retextured residences
- Curiosity shop model
- Some new character models, including:
.A character model named "jamesbond" with a Sean Connery face
.Some Princess Bride characters
.Some celebrity faces, including what appears to be Errol Flynn and Arnold Schwarzenegger
.Oldman non-James Bond Sean Connery
.Towngirl showing her boobies
.Scary white-faced character
.alternate monkey
.Skeleton Barbossa skin
- Flesh sails???

Can't find the models for the fish swords though...

I remember some of that. Not the boobies though, geez.

I don't remember if making fishswords involved new models or just assigning, like, "fish-sword" in the code.

I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot of yours once of some character with a fish in his hands. :cheeky

I'm pretty sure I saw a screenshot of yours once of some character with a fish in his hands. :cheeky

fishswords.jpg

Back