• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Boarding NPC ship quest

danitim1

Sanka Da Vinci
Storm Modder
There are quest that a NPC pirates aproaches to you and talk, but then, in the end of the blah blah blah it just says "Ill be waiting you on my ship cabin". How do i go to the ship cabin. PLZ HELP ME!

You can't, speak with the people onboard the ship till you find the one who is the captain. If your playing GOF 1.2 then the captain is ment to walk to you and start the conversation themselves.

I think iknow what your talking about. When you walk into a tavern, somebody starts to talk to you right away. I have to admit, this is the method i use for finding small quest related pirates that are in disguise. I am unsure if this works for you situation but i dont see any reason why it shouldnt work.

When the npc came to you they would have told you which shhip is theres. Go to your ship but dont go to the large map. Find the ship in port and sail to it. Once you close enough. press enter and the ship menu will pop open find the 'launch a boat' option. Once you have used the option you will find yourself on somebody elses boat. You can walk around and talk to the crew but they will say 'go talk to the captain'. The captain will find you and initiate dialog.

Back