• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

boarding and warship (2 in 1)

Gunnar

Sailor Apprentice
Ahoy mates, new here so all your rum is on me :cheers
Recently started CoAS (im using combined mod v3) and there are two things thats trouble me:
1. enemy crew surrender everytime i board a ship - even if they outnumber me ... im sailing frigate from the begining of the Peter Blood quest with full crew (685 souls). Does this have something to do with difficulty level?
2. superior warship ... it has no textures and whats more it looks like 95 % of enemy military vessels are ... superior warships so i hardly ever fight smoething different

Any tips welcome

Hi Gunnar

Have you installed the patch?

If not here you go. CMV3 Patch This has many fixes included, the read me files will explain more. The bad news is after installing the patch you will need to start a new game for the changes to take effect. :onya

Recently started CoAS (im using combined mod v3) and there are two things thats trouble me:
1. enemy crew surrender everytime i board a ship - even if they outnumber me ... im sailing frigate from the begining of the Peter Blood quest with full crew (685 souls). Does this have something to do with difficulty level?
2. superior warship ... it has no textures and whats more it looks like 95 % of enemy military vessels are ... superior warships so i hardly ever fight smoething different

Any tips welcome

Pretty sure surrendering has something to do with how much crew you have vs how much they have, your authority/leadership... I'm not sure of the specifics, to be honest. As for the superior warship, it was reported in the bug tracker this morning. Nothing has come of it, yet. I'm sure that it will be looked into in due time.

Edit: Also, what Luke said.

Additionally, welcome to the boards :cheers

Thanks ill get patch immidiately, new game = new fun ;)
And about crew quantity - they surrender even if thers 800 man against 680 mine , are all they such cowards ? :D

Any tips welcome

Had this same problem recently with the Superior warship....

I did a complete re- install but kept my save game and the ship still had no textures... I did another complete re-install but started a new game though I have no idea if it had an effect... mainly b/c I have yet to get very far into the new game... so How have you fared?

Back