• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Best pirate commercial I ever seen

KevO44

Lord High Admiral of the Seven Seas
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
I don't really watch much television these days but I did happen to catch a particular commercial that caught my eye. Perhaps the best pirate-themed commercial I ever seen for a particular brand of Puerto Rican rum. (owned by a British company..lol)
I tried to get the video so you wouldn't have to visit the website and I think it works.

This commercial gave me a good laugh but always drink responsibly. And always designate a helmsman.

Perhaps the best pirate-themed commercial I ever seen

I heartily agree. I think I enjoyed that commercial more than I enjoyed On Stranger Tides! It's sad when a commercial is more historically authentic than a whole movie. I wish there were more.

MK

I like that one much better than the "Got a little Capitan in you" commercials.

Bet you if a pirate captain actually did that during a battle it would probably end it like that. xD:

I heartily agree. I think I enjoyed that commercial more than I enjoyed On Stranger Tides! It's sad when a commercial is more historically authentic than a whole movie. I wish there were more.

MK

I agree with you there, speaking of historical accuracy I hope we get to see a new Master and Commander movie some day. Beats the POTC movies anyday.

You wish there were more and I do reply good sir.

Of course, these 2 are not as good as what KevO44 posted, but I thought I'd post them anyway while I am here and still remember them :sail

Back