• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Ambroz Bricenos!

You've just pretended to arrest the governor and you've stolen his money. Now might be a good time to run away!

Check your questbook. Do you have a line which starts "They fell for it hook, line and sinker!"?

That line should also say "Time to get out of here before they realise they've been tricked! I probably don't want to go back into Kralendijk town hall again any time soon, in case the governor recognises me and has me arrested."

Leave the townhall, get in your ship, and sail away with the money!

Anywhere! This part of "Kapitein of Kralendijk" is complete. You've robbed the governor and got away with his money. Go and find something else to do.

If I remember correctly, you're Italian. If so, read this:
Wilhelm Voigt - Wikipedia
The quest "The Kapitein of Kralendijk" is based very loosely on this true story.

If you want to do anything else in the game, you probably do want to go to another island!

There is one last part to "The Kapitein of Kralendijk". Go away and find something else to do. Return to Kralendijk later for this final part of the quest.

Then just go through the door!

The soldier should now be standing in front of the door but you can still go through.

You might see him once more.

Go away from Bonaire and find something else to do. After a few weeks, return to Kralendijk port.

Back