• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Ambroz Bricenos!

Maik_

Privateer
Hello. I ' m new in the forum! I have got a question for you! Why to me Ambroz Bricenos doesn' t appear in the tavern of Conceicao? What have i do to meet Ambroz Bricenos? Thank you.

Which storyline are you playing? At least one storyline doesn't have the usual "Hard Labours of an Assassin" because it has its own version.

And most storylines start you off at level 1. Ambroz Bricenos will only appear if you are at least level 5.

That's the game. Are you playing "Tales of a Sea Hawk", "FreePlay", "Assassin", or some other storyline?

If you didn't pick a different storyline then you'll be playing "Tales of a Sea Hawk", in which case you start off at level 1. Ambroz Bricenos should show up later in the game.

If you choose to spare Ambroz Bricenos, the quest ends at once.

As I said, if you're playing "Tales of a Sea Hawk" then you start off at level 1. Ambroz Bricenos only appears when you are at least level 5. Return to La Grenade when you have played some more and gained some levels!

Are you playing the modded game or the original?

Ah, I see - in your first post you call it Conceicao. That means you're playing the stock game. I'm not 100% sure because I haven't played the stock game for many years, but I'd guess that the same applies - you start at level 1 and Ambroz Bricenos doesn't appear until you're level 5. Try going back to Conceicao later in the game.

The modded game adds a lot more islands and towns, and renames all the originals to match real islands and towns in the Caribbean. Conceicao island becomes La Grenade while Conceicao town becomes Sao Jorge.

Yes. When you first go to Quebradas Costillas, you see Artois Voysey being attacked by Nigel Blythe. If you choose to help Artois then Nigel Blythe's quest is blocked because he's dead. If you choose not to help then Artois Voysey's quest is blocked when Nigel kills him, and you'll probably run into problems later because Nigel Blythe's quest doesn't work properly in the original game. So make sure you help Artois!

But I don't think there are any quests which prevent Ambroz Bricenos from appearing.

I managed to meet Ambroz Bricenos and to do the Mission " hard labors of and assassin"! But I noticed that then I can ' t to carry out the Mission " deliver cargo to..." In the store of Dowsen. What could It Be?

What sort of cargo were you supposed to deliver? Can you remember how much of it you were given?

This is indeed a problem with the unmodded game - cargo delivery missions do sometimes fail. One possible cause is if some of the cargo has gone missing, so if you can remember what you were supposed to deliver, buy a lot of it and then see if you can complete the mission. The other possible cause is if you took too long, and I'm not sure if the unmodified game properly closes a cargo mission in that case.

But when i download the game previously saved (before i did " hard labors of an assassin" ) i am able to carry out the Mission of deliver the cargo !

Back