• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Several Ships with Missing Interface Pictures

I don't have access to all my files at the moment as I'm using someone else's PC while on holiday. But it looks as though I forgot to correct the alpha map for "shipsBL.tga". The picture for "FR_SoleilRoyal" is where it's supposed to be, it's just not showing up due to the alpha map. While I do have "shipsBL.tga" on my portable drive, I don't have "ConvertorTX" so I can't create a corrected version for now.

Perhaps someone else can convert "shipsBL.tga.tx" to a .tga, edit the alpha map with Photoshop or possibly GIMP, then re-convert it? Otherwise you'll need to wait until the new year...

I repeat, I'm using someone else's PC. The owner might not like me installing pirate software, even if it's our sort of pirating. :D

I repeat, I'm using someone else's PC. The owner might not like me installing pirate software, even if it's our sort of pirating. :D
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Technically it doesn't even need installing; you can just extract the archive and remove the files when you're done.
But that doesn't matter now because your hint was enough for me to sort this out:
upload_2015-12-30_19-15-56.png

She's back! Thanks be to @Grey Roger. :cheers

Since @ANSEL confirmed this was the only one missing, this one is officially "Fixed" now again. :woot

Back