• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

crew issues.

CapnSparrow

Landlubber
Hi, I'm new

I've just recently managed to capture the black pearl and the first thing i've noticed is that the crew walk above the deck, not on it like they are supposed to.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Also, not part of the problem, but when i last played aop2 a while ago, I got to enjoy calm seas, is that a rare thing now or can i edit something to have calm seas more often?

Last edited:
:ahoy

What version are you playing? The BP crew issue was fixed a year ago, or so I thought.

I downloaded the Gentleman of fortune 2.0 and the patch.

Is there a second patch or update further on in the topics, because all i saw was the one's on the first post.

The problem is the Black Pearl got a big update but the sailorpoint file did not. I searched but could not find where the new sailorpoint is so you are stuck there unless you can find it yourself.

The latest version of GOF2 is in the first post.

Where would I look, I thought the original author would have the files but he hasn't been active since 2012 I believe. Other than that I'm not sure where to look, if it's on ftp then I can't because the thing doesn't work.

Methinks the correct sailorpoints file has been posted somewhere on this forum but I could not find it.

If I can manage to get the sailotpoints convertor to install correctly I will try to convert the POTC walk files.

Try this. Converting from POTC to COAS is unreliable and it may not work, so rename the old one so you still have something.

It goes in GOF2-->resource-->models-->ships-->sailorpoints.

Attachments

• BlackPearl1.7z
    1.4 KB · Views: 68
Back