- Class - Ship Level - 8 being lowest (e.g. Tartane ) 1 being highest (e.g.Man o War )
- Guns - The quantity of guns the ship has.
- Calibre - The Maximum quality of the guns a ship can have installed. This is the weight in pounds of the shot fired so the higher the number, the more powerful the gun!
- Hull Strength - How much of a pounding the ship's hull can take before being compromised.
- Max. Crew - The full complement of the ship.
- Min. Crew - The minimum crew the ship can realistically run under.
- Speed Rate - How fast, under full sail, the vessel can go under a good wind.
- Turn Rate - The rate at which the vessel turns under full, un-pocked sail. This is dependant on how mauled the sails are.
- Capacity - Size of the hold; for example, '100' would mean you can only carry about 25 planks or 50 bags of wheat.
- Price - Self-Explanatory.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE THE DETAILS:-