Original Story - Tales of a Sea Hawk
This walkthrough was created using Build 14 Beta 4. It may differ from other versions of the game.
The story starts in the captain’s cabin of your ship, you have just arrived in Speightstown, Barbados and Malcolm Hatcher talks to you.
If when you first select this story you change your National flag from the default one – then you will start at a different town depending on the nation you have selected. In the tutorial Malcolm will still guide you around the town ( whichever one it is ) showing you the Stall Trader, Store, Tavern and Shipyard. The main storyline will not start until you sail to and arrive at Barbados.
Flags & their Towns:-
- Personal Flag ( default ) – Speightstown, Barbados
- England - Speightstown, Barbados
- France – St Pierre, Martinique
- Spain – San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Holland – Kralendijk, Bonaire
- Portugal – Sao Gorge, Grenada
- Pirate – Pirate Settlement, Nevis
- America - Governor's Harbour, Eleuthera
You have a choice of having Malcolm give you a tutorial and advice about the game, or choose the last option on the 1st dialogue for the Stormy Start where the Story starts immediately and leaves you on a random island.
SAVE YOUR GAME OFTEN
Mod Specific Quests (top)
This is random generated quest. Selected from the 1st dialog in the game - Island you are put on is chosen at random.
Tutorial Quests (top)Quest Name
- Buy a new spyglass
- Hire some crew at the tavern
- Repair the damage caused to my ship by a storm
- Sell cargo to the local trader
Main Quest (top)
Side Quests (top)
A complete list of Side Quests is given here: Side Quests