• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WTF??? The dorr on Fury is closed and I cannot leave Protector (coas)

Handel

Landlubber
And there seems no place to jump in the water so I am stuck on Protector. It is 21.35 h so maybe it is because of this but there is no option to sleep on Protector so if it is because of the night must I remain on fast-time the whole night?

Edit: I guess after the fast travel is enabled this should not be a problem but the devs should think about such problems.

There's a plank on the port side from which you can jump into the water.

There's a plank on the port side from which you can jump into the water.

Thanks; I searched a lot but obviously not enough...

BTW - the bugs are very annoyng... and the problem is if I don't look in a walkthrough I don't know if it is suppsoed to be so or is a bug... For example when I have to listen to the conversation of the admiral and caspers leader if I stop at some place in the cabin and then move to other palce the game "thinks" I am not there and says the "I failed to get to the cabin at time and the eavesdropping failed"... if I stop at some place I need to get out and reenter and to not stop before reaching the eavesdropping spot...

Now the bartender must find info about the olderst citizens but I slep already 20 nights and nothing... in the previous times I had to sleep exactly 5 nights... starting to wonder if this is a bug too...

Edit: I specially went to look for this plank and still canot find it:-(

Ah, sorry, my fault. I thought Protector was the prison ship, but I checked and that's Tartarus.

That really suks. Can't stand any more bugs in this game. I'll be back ( maybe ) in a couple years IF the Modders take over with a good job, other than that its been a fun buggy mess I guess just to be polite about it all.

Cheers to all of you whom can brave these waters. :cheers

Now back to my other ship. (should never have left these waters in the first place.)

Dialsnottobadshapewise.jpg

Arghhhh... noooo...
I wondered why everyone was telling me the storm (the initial storm) will end soon but in my game it never ended... untill I decided to reload from the very beginning... and guess what... it ENDED now... it seems if you go to see the admiral voluntary the storm never ends... but if you sleep 2 nights the storm ends and the admiral found me...
Those ednless small bugs start to irritate me...

I went the see the admiral and the storm ended normally for me... granted, it took like three or four days instead of the one all the characters say, but it did end.

I went the see the admiral and the storm ended normally for me... granted, it took like three or four days instead of the one all the characters say, but it did end.

More then 30 days and the storm didn't end... the second try it ended on the second day...

Back