• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Woodes Rogers_9_Revenge-Pirate Captains NOT COMING

As the three possible crashes happened when Pyle was climbing the tower roof, raising the flag there and checking
his spyglass also there I sent another guy up there instead. Pyle never gets higher up than showing his head now.

This is a very off pist position, long way from the walkpatch. A "DoQuestReload" here with a change of locatorfile
is the critical moment. I think you can get away with it if you're outside the walkpatch but just a little.

This is what I have fixed/changed/improved:

1) Map & key under door. No bug. Added a selfdialog + qbook entry for better info.

2) Defoe's cabin. Exit locator was unlocked before dialog was finished. No bug but annoying. Fixed.

3) Shipyard fight. Bladeplank no longer autogiven if you miss/skip pick up. The choice is yours. Also added a quicksave before fight if you change your mind.

4) Shop fight. Several bugs. Plank was not removed when boom picked up. Extra check now for that.
Boom is optional to pick up. Quicksave added before fight if you change your mind.
Dialog was not always started after fight. More and better checks added.
Some enemies carried around things they shouldn't. Removed.
Some enemies wrong weapons. Fixed.

5) Wine cellar. Filling wine, boom was autoequipped. No bug. Autoequip best blade instead only when the boatswain attacks.

6) Multiple anchors selling church treasures. Extra check to avoid that.

7) Raise flag wood tower. Several possible crashes + 1 bug. Reworked so it can't happen any longer. Bug fixed.

8) Chr. Winter (inside locked blue cavern) showed up already when musket lever was placed. Now when cavern is unlocked.

9) Defoe's dialog ouitside tavern. Quest stop. Wrong current node. Fixed.

10) When climbing up from lower cabin corvette via WC, difficult to understand what to do. Added a selfdialog for info.

11) Deck fight. Not all allies joined in. Fixed.

12) Cabin fight. Some enemies missing weapons. Fixed.

13) Hornigold shore. QAR wrong pirate flag. Fixed.

The changes come together with other stuff in my next upload.

Just for fun: I noticed that if you press "Sund, Ramsjö, Sweden" on my signature and then choose the bottom photo
(with the ugly bridge) my house is the left one. :cool

Back