• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Woodes Rogers Save Games

Map Maker

Powder Monkey
I just started playing this and saved yesterday. Gave the appearance of saving and showed it as a loadable file. This morning I am unable to find the profile or the save game. Before I start over I need to know how to fix this.
Thanks

There has been a problem to save in WoodesRogers earlier.
Do you have the latest update?
Do you have a file called ZZ.c in the Storyline folder? Here it is just to be sure it's the latest one as it has been
changed some time ago.

Attachments

• ZZ.c
    2.7 KB · Views: 235
An advice is to play it it rather slow and carefully. Be sure to check the questbook often. And save often.

Here's a walkthrough
Woodes Rogers | PiratesAhoy!

If you set CHEATMODE to 1, last line in PROGRAM/InternalSettings.c you'll have a "storyteller"
in the first cabin when starting a new game. He can get you started at certain points in the story.

The question is why the ZZ.c file was missing. Maybe I should add it to my next upload just to be sure.

I'm almost finished with Reward 5 but can't get into Rogers' Shop. I have the rum barrel, have dropped into the storeroom, unlock the door and went to town. I went to the shop door but it's locked. Is there another way in??

Apparently go to the shop during the day! Went there and moved the questline along to the mines.

New problem: Lights came on but, control room is still locked. Thought I did what the walkthrough said. Maybe I did something wrong.

Thanks for any help.

There has been a problem to save in WoodesRogers earlier.
Do you have the latest update?
Do you have a file called ZZ.c in the Storyline folder? Here it is just to be sure it's the latest one as it has been
changed some time ago.
That version seems to be the same as the one included in the current update archive, and for that matter the May version as well. When was your version last changed? (It also appears to be a straight copy of "WoodesRogers.c".)

Back