• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Whisper Pirate Dark theme?

meowsandstuff

Powder Monkey
Staff member
Storm Modder
Public Relations
I get glare when looking at bright stuff for too long which in turn gives me a headache. Any chance for a dark theme?

One does exist:
ForumTheme.png

But it looks a bit ugly still:
WhisperDark.png

And:
unknown.png

Maybe one day, @Armada, @Bartolomeu o Portugues or @Levis would be willing to dive into the Admin Control Panel and see if they can get this fully functional?

For now, apparently "Deluminate" works:
Deluminate.png

I don't think I'll have time to return to this, unfortunately. Any of our admins can access the theme and keep working on it though; it just needs a bit of refinement and some digging through the template files to fix the uglier parts, such as the light gradients.

I don't think I'll have time to return to this, unfortunately. Any of our admins can access the theme and keep working on it though; it just needs a bit of refinement and some digging through the template files to fix the uglier parts, such as the light gradients.
Thanks for confirming, me heartie!

Maybe it can be looked at then once @DH27 figured out how an upgrade of the forum software can be done.

Back