• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where did my Maps go?

Alech

Landlubber
Is this a bug or something? I've been playing for a while now and not really concentrating on getting family members back or digging for treasure. I have noticed however that from time to time only the buried treasure Icon was visible. I never took any notice of this until last night.

Arriving in Vera Cruze to find the main villain's stronghold I discovered I could bring up the map. Saving/Loading and `re-starting` did nothing to help this.

I can bring up the map to Capt. Kid's buried treasure and the Lost Inca city, but not the map I need. Only the "Treasure Map Icon" is visible over the "other maps main Icon".

Anybody got any ideas?

The icon for the villains hideout disappeared with me after I found my uncle, but i can still access the map when i click on the main treasure map icon (not the small ones)

[edit] After loading my savegame today I can't access the villain map at all. I don't have the whole map yet so I'm hoping it will reappear when I get another peace. [/edit]

Have you all tried accessing the main treasure map and then clicks the arrows in the left and right side to cycle through your maps?

Back