• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Where can I dock line ships?

Shenji

Landlubber
Accidentally captured a line ship, since I just finished the Dutch Gambit so I can't afford such a luxury, but I know I can count on it in future quests. But I can't find a dock which accepts mooring a line ship. And while I'm pulling this beast wandering around, I have to deal some second top tiered pirate fleets. Mooring a line ship was never a problem in CoAS so I really need some help here..

Welcome aboard @Shenji!

I think that you can dock big ships in the bigger ports.
For example Port Royal is one I think, and if you want a French one Capsterville also works I think.

Sorry if this turns out wrong, as my experience with these ships is limited.
The only class 1 ship I use is the one from the Caleuche DLC.
Other than this I sell them.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try these two ports.
And actually I signed in the deck gang decade ago only lost my login and my old mail provider just bankrupted without notice hilarious lol.

@Pieter Boelen, can you change the email an account uses?

Maybe your @Shenji's old account could be moved to the new email.
What was the old account's name?
Totally have no clue -_-
I think my last log-in was 4 or 5 years ago, then rage quitted TEHO because some game breaking bug, and I lost all my CoAS saves to a malfunctioned HDD earlier so I just stopped visiting.
The old log-in is possibly something pretty 'cool'(embarrassing) and with a lot of fancy codes in it. Please don't look into it..

And Capsterville and Port Royal can moor the line ship, great! So I guess Curacao and Cuba can do it too but didn't test because laziness.
And and, Capsterville is cheaper than Jamaica, don't know if related to nationality, since I have good relation with England but only normal to France.

Totally have no clue -_-
I think my last log-in was 4 or 5 years ago, then rage quitted TEHO because some game breaking bug, and I lost all my CoAS saves to a malfunctioned HDD earlier so I just stopped visiting.
The old log-in is possibly something pretty 'cool'(embarrassing) and with a lot of fancy codes in it. Please don't look into it..
Okay then, if you don't want to get it there is no problem. :onya

And Capsterville and Port Royal can moor the line ship, great!
Good to know I remember it correctly. :cheers

So I guess Curacao and Cuba can do it too but didn't test because laziness.
From what I understand in the bigger ports you can moor big ships.
So yes, the Dutch port you can do this is Curacao I think.
I assume that the Spanish port is located on Cuba, but I am not sure because Spain is at war with France.
So I don't use the services in these ports.

And and, Capsterville is cheaper than Jamaica, don't know if related to nationality, since I have good relation with England but only normal to France.
It is possible that it is related to your relations with country.
So France would be the cheapest, then it would be England/Holland, and the most expensive would be Spain.
Though as said before, Spain is impractical.

Back