• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Where are NPCs that reset reputations?

Larper

Landlubber
I stumbled upon a NPC that offered resetting relations for a fee. I forgot where he was. Now, for some reason, I'm hostile against England (as Nathaniel Hawk) and I want to buy reputation toward England.

You are looking for a Diplomat. They are sitting in taverns in the less savory ports. Try the pirate and smuggler settlements. Possibly the Governor of Tortuga could help you.

Thanks I've found him. But what's weird is that he doesn't offer me to settle my relations with England. Only with Spain and France and I have neutral(-6) and neutral (0) relations with them, respectively. But I'm Hostile (-60) with England :O

EDIT: I've found one and he offers to settle my relations with England for 0 gold (lol...) but it doesn't work. When I go to the relations window, I'm still Hostile -60 with England.

Could this be because your reputation with England is being set by the quest (story) and not by the game or your actions in general.

Can you remember where the Diplomat that messed up was ?

:pirates

Perhaps its the representative governor from Jamaica. When I finished Nathaniel Questline and got my reward from new governor, my reputation didnt change at all

Back