• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What is wrong ?

Rad

Privateer
Just now I installed Build 14 alpha 9.5 patch 4 and I am trying to play as Swasbuckler. I am at the board of the ship at sea and I can't do anything, only walking at board, neither to go back to cabin.... What is wrong here? I even restored my keys at defalult but nothing helps. I tried to play New Horizons. :shrug

Just now I installed Build 14 alpha 9.5 patch 4 and I am trying to play as Swasbuckler. I am at the board of the ship at sea and I can't do anything, only walking at board, neither to go back to cabin.... What is wrong here? I even restored my keys at defalult but nothing helps. I tried to play New Horizons. :shrug
walk to left side of railing then a moor icon should come up then u can land

As BlackHawk mentions you can walk around the deck and proceed to port, sea, captain's and crews' quarters, cannon decks and the cargo hold/brig.

Or at least you should be able to. Also, any reason you're not playing Alpha 10? It may have been fixed already..

There is a reason why you should follow the tutorial even when you know how to play when you start the Build Mod version... this is one of them

It IS very impressive. There are some bugs left, but on the whole it's really cool. :cheeky

Back