• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help What exactly changes in this 3.1.5 mod?

I'm asking this question because I downloaded it, but still am gathering courage to install it. What does it change in my game? Should I install in the same directory of my Vanilla game or should I install in a different directory? Can I use ship name cheat codes with this mod?

Hi
the 3.1.5 mod is great. a lot of new ships, but without the books system of new horizons. I have 3 versions of the game on my computer, vanilla, 3.1.5 and new horizons - never caused trouble.

3 categories of books were added, very well done, they give you plus 10, plus 20 or plus 30 for a specific ability. you can find em everywhere, in houses, on beaches, like the other stuff. at the beginning of the game a fantastic thing, but don't hang around too much at land looking for them, it's not a books searching game:rolleyes:

with 3.1.5 you have most of the ships of new horizons (all?), but no books. best is you start a career in each version, they are all great:pirates

This has me confused too. Why was this posted in the COAS forum and redirected here? We don't have a mod for PotC called 3.1.5. :confused:

Hi
the 3.1.5 mod is great. a lot of new ships, but without the books system of new horizons. I have 3 versions of the game on my computer, vanilla, 3.1.5 and new horizons - never caused trouble.

I think this person is talking about 2 different games & their mods.:yes

1)- Age of Pirates 2 ( COAS ) - vanilla game
2)- Age of Pirates 2 ( COAS ) - Combined Mod ver 3.1.5 - the old combined mod for COAS - precursor to the GOF ( Gentleman of Fortune ) mod
-- { n.b. Combined Mod ver 3.1.5 is obsolete and has been replaced by GOF }

3) - Pirates of the Caribbean - New Horizons Build mod.

From the info. in post # 4 - this appears to be describing the new book system in the COAS - GOF mod - so the thread should probably be in the COAS forum.

:read

Back