• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

warewolf quest

Beneke

Landlubber
hmh.. for some reason, the quest wont start when i go to caracas (i think thats the city...) ive done it before, you talk to the mob outside the tavern and then it starts, but the mob isnt there, i have cmv3 on, but ive done it beforeon another profile with this on.

what i did do however, is the tenochitlan fix mod, the one where you edit the files for it to work, am i supposed to wait until it starts to do the mod? any help would be appreciated

Speak to the mob, then go inside and speak to the barkeep, then go to the second floor and talk to the man. Leave and go to the church and speak to the priest, then go back to the bar and speak to the barkeep.

If you are using any version of the CM, the teno fix is already included, you do not have to d/l separately and install it.

yes, o know about the mob, but it wont show up, i think its cuz i did the teno fix again even though i have cmv3, should i put the backup files back?

I don't think the teno fix should effect this quest, but as I stated in earlier, all CM versions already have the fix so it's not necessary to d/l and install it on top of the CM files.

Back