• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

walk file

Cpt Nogo

Landlubber
I'm so sorry to start a new topic for a single question, but i'd like to know the Interceptor's walk file's name in the build 14 beta 1 for copy the ship in AOP.
Thank you for your answers and sorry :s

:gday mate!

The Interceptor's walk file in POTC is called "Interceptor_walk.c".

But! The Interceptor is already in AOP2 so it might be easier for you to copy it from there. It is called "interceptor1.ini" there.

But i spend so much time to transfer elements from potc to aop, so i'd like to finish what i started :(
and i'm pretty sure that the name of the walk file in the build isn't interceptor :((

I assure you that it is indeed named Interceptor. Here are some screenies that also show the path used to find them.

I am unfamiliar with the file layout in AOP. Do you need to convert this to sailorpoints? I can do it in seconds.

I know! Does the model of the interceptor be the same in the beta 2.1 version as the one in the beta 1 version?

All of the Interceptor GM files are dated 2009 and 2010, so are the same as the beta 1 version. The walk file is dated 2011, but that still makes it beta 1.

Thank You! I succeed! :D i love this site, people are all kind and always there when we need them, even for a question as mine :D

Back