• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Velasco doors blocked

Slorg

Landlubber
Hi!

So i'm running AoP2 with Combined Mod. I'm doing City of Abandoned Ships plotline right now.

I'm after the quest where you give Narwal amulet to Chad Capper and he sends you to purge Velasco of life.

However, I can't access the ship. All the door to Velasco are closed, I can't get them open. I tried redoing the quest (had a save before meeting the carpenter&militai guy), but to no avail. Tried doing it at various ingame hours etc. Nothing can help.

So I have an idea - I could use the debugger to teleport me to inside of the Velasco galleon.

However, I have no idea what the code for that is. Could you help?

Please help :) Thank you in advance.

Shy bump?

slorg_pirate_roar.gif

As far as I know, there aren't really any active CoAS players around these days.

You could try @ChezJfrey?
He works with the ERAS2 mod for the same game, but maybe he's familiar with the issue?

Yeah, I heard not many players of the game are left, but maybe somebody is experienced enough with the engine to be able to find the names for debugger-teleporter :)

Sto avendo lo stesso problema. Qualcuno ha trovato una soluzione?
ciao, ho terminato la missione delle navi abbandonate, ovviamente con la mod GoF 2.0 installata, ha risolto diversi problemi legati a bug frequenti nel gioco originale, ti consiglio di salvare sempre e lasciarti un paio di slot sempre liberi..

Back