• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Upgrading from older version

Syl

Landlubber
Thank you for new horizon. Been away from it for a long time. I started my game to see what version of new horizon i have and it says "build 14 august 2017"
What do I need to do to install this new patch and the extra fix archive patch? Do I need a clean unmodded game and if yes, how do I do that. I dont have the original gamefiles anymore. They were digital downloaded and are gone. I only have a modded potc with new horizon. Thanks for answers.

I'm not sure where you can get the original CD's these days. You could try sending a PM to @Pieter Boelen and see if he can help you get the original game.

Failing all else, try making a copy of your existing installation, then run the 25th May 2018 installer on that. It might work, but no guarantees! If it does, then you can copy in the extra fix archive. If it doesn't work, at least you will still have your original 14th August 2017 version to play.

Back