• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

unlock mushket for equip

nowater

Landlubber
using the 3 hero characters' model of CoAS Hardcore Edition 1.2.3,and gm files must named as follow:

peter
normal:Blood5.gm,Blood5_Cirass.gm,Blood5_Cirass2.gm,Blood5_Cirass3.gm,Blood5_Cirass4.gm
with mushket:Blood5_mush.gm,Blood5_Cirass_mush.gm,Blood5_Cirass2_mush.gm,Blood5_Cirass3_mush.gm,Blood5_Cirass4_mush.gm

Ian
normal:Hero1.gm,Hero1_Cirass.gm,Hero1_Cirass2.gm,Hero1_Cirass3.gm,Hero1_Cirass4.gm
with mushket:Hero1_mush.gm,Hero1_Cirass_mush.gm,Hero1_Cirass2_mush.gm,Hero1_Cirass3_mush.gm,Hero1_Cirass4_mush.gm

Diego
normal:moddingspinosa.gm,Espinosa_Cirass.gm,Espinosa_Cirass2.gm,Espinosa_Cirass3.gm,Espinosa_Cirass4.gm
with mushket:moddingspinosa_mush.gm,Espinosa_Cirass_mush.gm,Espinosa_Cirass2_mush.gm,Espinosa_Cirass3_mush.gm,Espinosa_Cirass4_mush.gm

Attachments

• Program.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 145
Does this mod just allow the Musket to be used in the pistol slot, or does it actually add a slot specifically for muskets similar to 1.2.3 HE?

Cap'n Drow

When I try to use it, you get a new animation but the musket is carried on your belt. And you can still unsheate your sword but it is being carried as the musket.

Could somebody please explain to me how this should work? When I try to use these files, the game simply doesn't start anymore... I seem to be a wee bit daft :shrug

Back