• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Typo in 'DIALOGS/Smugglers_vs_Blythe.c'

Kahenraz

Landlubber
DIALOGS/Smugglers_vs_Blythe.c contains two instances of 'npchar.dialog.currnetnode'. This is a typo. The where 'currentnode' was mispelled.

I'm new to this code and unfamiliar with the game so I don't know how this can impact gameplay but it's something I noticed while working with the code.

Well spotted! :onya

As it turns out, that error has no effect because it happens in cases "nigel_fight_with_smugglers" and "we_and_nigel_fight_with_smugglers", both of which end the dialog and trigger fight scenes. "nigel_fight_with_smugglers" happens when you fire Nigel and allow the smugglers to kill him, after which they no longer talk at all and will disappear when you leave the port. "we_and_nigel_fight_with_smugglers" happens if you choose to defend Nigel, which means you fight the smugglers, after which there will be no further dialog for obvious reasons!

However, just to correct the file in case any future modder decides to allow the smugglers to talk again, here's a modified version with the typos fixed.

Attachments

• Smugglers_vs_Blythe.c
    2.2 KB · Views: 140
Back