• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Too many bugs?

BigBoi

Powder Monkey
So i've just left Barbados with the Spanish Warship, and i've been reading the guide, which says that i can find safe haven on Martinique; as soon as i sail into french waters my flag switches from the english flag to the pirate flag on its own and the game says ''beware: the french have identified you as an enemy''. Tried switching back to the english flag and it doesn't matter, as soon as i fast travel(sail to) the port, the fort turns hostile before i can moor. Running the latest version of GoF 2.0 with 2.1.5 Beta applied

Also, on another note, is there a guide where i can read something like how to restore character health?

Maybe you have attacked France numerous times and now you are an enemy of them?

About character health go to a church for help, when talking to the priest there should be an option about your health.

Thanks for the answer, about the health i mean. About the first thing, when i said i just left Barbados, i meant i just finished the tutorial (the prologue). I haven't had a chance to kill anyone french.

About the first thing, when i said i just left Barbados, i meant i just finished the tutorial (the prologue). I haven't had a chance to kill anyone french.
Then that must be a bug, i don't remember this from the last time i played the game. :(

Back