• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Title and land owned removed if you return to piracy against said nation

Foop my Car

Freebooter
Privateering is good and all in NH. You get a good title, earn money from land etc. I just find that it doesn't make sense for that to exist if you return to piracy. Shouldn't your land and title be removed or confiscated?? Is there a code that can make this happen?

Personally I'd say it should depend on "if you get caught". So if there are survivors it should come to bite your. But if you manage to have no witnesses left I'd say you should be able to get away with it.

But that does make it a lot more complex.

Personally I'd say it should depend on "if you get caught". So if there are survivors it should come to bite your. But if you manage to have no witnesses left I'd say you should be able to get away with it.

But that does make it a lot more complex.
Yeah, because when you get rich in the game its not fun anymore

If you lose your LoM on bad terms (i.e. not by honourably telling the governor that you no longer wish to serve him), you do indeed already lose any land associated with it. And the honorific ("Sir", "Don" etc.) will also disappear. You should also already lose your rank with that nation. So if you return to piracy and are branded a pirate, losing all your LoM's in the process, you should indeed already lose land, title and ranks.

If you lose your LoM on bad terms (i.e. not by honourably telling the governor that you no longer wish to serve him), you do indeed already lose any land associated with it. And the honorific ("Sir", "Don" etc.) will also disappear. You should also already lose your rank with that nation. So if you return to piracy and are branded a pirate, losing all your LoM's in the process, you should indeed already lose land, title and ranks.
Ahh thank you!

Back