• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Thread indeces

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/15382-build-14-beta-1/ whenever I click on any of the indeces that are supposed to sent you to the appropriate post, they sent me to homepage instead, despite the fact that on my address I have the required post.

That's weird; I just checked one of those index links and that worked for me... :?

Pieter, there does appear to be a problem with the first 6 links in the list, the last 4 pointing to the patches all seem to work fine. The first 6 however, all just take you to the forum main page. :?

Pieter, there does appear to be a problem with the first 6 links in the list, the last 4 pointing to the patches all seem to work fine. The first 6 however, all just take you to the forum main page. :?
Good, I didn't want to take multiple screenshots and upload. :cheeky

I think some forum links changed at some point, so older ones might not work. Very annoying. :modding

Gotta love those forum updates ...think of it as "Job Security" Pieter! xD:

I don't NEED job security PotC-wise because I already have it! :shock

Back