• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Story Behind My Profile Pic

Which version of the picture is better in your eyes?

• The First.

• The Second.

• Unsure with what to do after seeing the pictures.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sand 2 Go

Mythical Pirate
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Recently, I had said something about writing the story of my picture in a comment on the HoO Friday 13 video, and based off of the reply I got, I now know that at least one person is interested in it.

Around mid March 2020, I had caught a cold, so I was at home for the week until I got over it. One of those days, I decided to launch TES IV Oblivion, and create one of the craziest characters I could think of, and that was the outcome. (It definitely is not quite as crazy as things can get, but he is somewhat well built.)
159365865_1530582937134830_6353333980483970033_n.jpg
When I made him, I had just finished the base game, and had decided to make a save that I could just mess around with, and I decided to make him as powerful as the game would allow me. (Not that powerful)
(There is another version of him that was made because the save file had broken, but I don't have that one anymore because one day, it magically fixed itself. Seriously, I do not know what exactly happened.)

Fast forward to May 2o2o I think, where I bought TES V Skyrim for PC, and after a playthrough of the game, I installed a mod to make the character editor have pretty much no limitations to what you can do, and made the current version.
160172951_469842954061469_5934611576290500257_n.jpg
This one is INSANELY powerful. He is immortal to any magic, deals INSANE damage, and is just INSANE. If you did not understand, he is so insanely powerful, that some attributes are limited, or else they would crash the game. He has 2 wooden swords that deal so much damage, to the point that it shows a negative 32 bit integer limit, which if I am correct, can be any odd amount of times the limit.
You do not mess around with this guy. If you do, you will probably be turned into dust.
This is pretty much the whole story about the picture.

If anyone is interested, I can give the Oblivion save files. (The first version of the character)

Last edited:
Now, here comes the more fun part of the story. The non- real life part!
Story is described exactly as how Sand narrated it.
At the start of the universe, there were 2 figures. Those two figures were sand, and his evil twin, Dnas. Dnas has never been seen by anyone except Sand. Sand has described him as exactly the opposite of himself.
Around 30,000 BC, he had made an appearance somewhere in France, where he had saved the Lehdiag-Llag (I hope someone will get the reference in the name) tribe.
His next appearance was at 0 BC, where some people say that a really bright star one day was him changing form to his current one.
Next he made an appearance in 1220, in the continent of the Witcher, where he successfully fought off the wild hunt from eradicating a village.
His last undisguised appearance happened in in the 1820s in Cartagena, where a priest had summoned him. People thought he was some deformed human, and wanted to kill him, and the whole town had been involved in that, including the guards. A huge massacre happened for the next week while he was there, but when he left, he turned time back a month.
Nowadays, he is said to be hidden in public, and very few people know who he truly is.

Back